TLG 1.14% 43.5¢ talga group ltd

What I don’t understand is that we are a “technology” company...

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    What I don’t understand is that we are a “technology” company and not a “mining” company. So where is the technology that we have been working on? I continue to read about innovation from CATL or BYD and yet we aren’t on any stage to be heard with any innovation. Instead we are back to what I thought TLG didn’t want to be known for … a mining company waiting for a permit.

I really hope that Mark in August gives us more than we are still waiting for the SC. I haven’t seen anything come from our new sales guy, nothing from our new Europe chairman, nothing from our ceo … nothing from our CTO, all these movies that I read that others on here celebrate and read into … meanwhile nothing has actually come from it.

im 320k down, looking down the barrel of a 500k loss, I want to see the technology these guys have been working on, I want to see patients, I want to see licensing of our tech, I want TLG to start generating something vs nothing so we can dig our selfs out of this hole until the SC saga ends.

for all we know, this could continue on for another 12-24 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $165.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.3¢ $430.4K 984.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30695 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 2272 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.