TLG 0.00% 43.0¢ talga group ltd

I agree, and I've been trying to find out more about Talga's R&D...

1. 6,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2463
    I agree, and I've been trying to find out more about Talga's R&D programme, as a "tech" company, but its not clear to me what is being done and where it is being done. Their website is somewhat vague. Anna Motta is listed as the CTO, and of her it says the following :

"A chemist with over 20 years of expertise in carbon nanomaterials and extensive experience in managing R&D programs. Heads up Talga’s technologies and advanced materials unit focusing on the development of next generation products. Formerly the manager of several research programs at Cambridge Graphene Centre with particular focus on industry partnerships and technology transfer. Previous positions include science and management roles at the National Research Centre of Finland and the University of Cambridge."

I've never been able to find out if there is an R&D group at Cambridge, and who might be a member, and how many researchers there are. The "Cambridge Graphene Centre" has never been advertised much. By searching Anna Motta's Linkedin, I found four other researchers working there (in Cambridge), but that may be out of date. There's no evidence of any significant R&D activity, lab photos, building photos, tech equipment, or research group photos. I am expecting to see a group photo at least, maybe 10-20 researchers. I've no idea where the "advanced minerals unit" might be located. Perhaps she is the sole member. Anyway, it's hard to know what TLG's R&D current capability is.

All IMHO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.