TLG 1.74% 43.8¢ talga group ltd

What are the next Steps - Court decision, page-82

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Something nice to watch on a sunny Saturday: https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p0gcbkjs/sweden-s-innovative-solution-to-powering-electric-cars

the idea is not new but has merit and would be awesome if rolled out across the country. Now, imagine they install all this infrastructure, but then don’t have any or an insufficient large number of cars with batteries to make it viable, due to all the graphite and hence battery supply chain being owned by the Chinese and the EU no longer permitting many cars to be imported from China. If only one had some of those graphite deposits in their own backyard. Hang on, isn’t there a really good/large one sitting right underneath some reindeer arses in the north of this beautiful country and I have heard rumours that brave investors have helped and have put substantial money into exploring/developing this resource some time ago and continue to do so despite now sitting on substantial paper losses. OMG, every Swede and in fact EU citizen should thank Talga and their investors backing this innovative company and the thought leadership around this project every day in the year. People still don’t seem to understand that the climate change/global warming clock is ticking relentlessly. Sadly, the Sami will be one of those groups most impacted by global warming. Even more astonishing is that they cannot see this coming. Talga is part of their solution (and quite frankly everyone’s as it is a global problem) and they should be grateful for any penny coming into this sleepy country that helps achieving this and getting the project done.

Happy weekend everyone! I have a feeling news from the court might be just around the corner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.