SMN 1.23% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

What are the odds?

1. 1,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    You know, to me, some people appear to be a bit thick.

In SMN you have a company that should be odds-on to eventually succeed & have a multi-million dollar turnover with very little in the way of costs.

The reward will be a minimum of 4 times the current price & more likely 8 to 12 times or more, the current price. On top of all that, there will be very good dividends.

Some people gamble on race horses, football matches, tennis matches & anything that moves with the odds of winning odds-on in relation to the chance of winning. Eventually, the only person who wins is the bookmaker.

In SMN you have an odds-on proposition that will yield terrific odds, almost that of a Melbourne Cup winner but few realise the mathematical opportunity that confronts us.

If you want an odds-on punt with a long odds-against price then SMN provides the gamble of a lifetime.

I have an order in the market to add to my considerable investment in SMN & am patient enough to wait for my horse to greet the judge, whenever that may be.

In reading the March quarterly report, there are still several steps required before contracts will be signed. Do not become too impatient, it should only be a matter of time. Remember the odds are on your side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $7.087K 17.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4212 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 3491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.