AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

What evidence suggests its a good product, WP press Releases??,...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    What evidence suggests its a good product, WP press Releases??, Having done a lot of research I dont believe it is. Dr Neethings research announced to the medical world indicated that during the initial trial of this product, 4 infants died. The good Dr distanced Admedus products from those deaths, and he may have been right. However concern all over the world was realized by that trial result. So much so in France that a review of all procedures using Admedus products was ordered. And whilst no deaths resulted from Admedus Product in France, their were significant failures that required intensive surgical interventions. The failure rates were no better or no worse than similar products, but significant non the less.

So superior product ? Not in the eyes of the profession, they are not. That was spelt out loud an clear in while the company was in suspension.
    No-one arrived with a big fat cheque book.

Misinformation- Wp thinks that we only have two dominant players, and a couple of hopefuls, Admedus he implied was ahead of the rest. I have found 19 manufacturers of TAVR world wide. while Edwards Dominate US. Aust & Canada, they follow sadly behind in the EU. Manufacturers with as big a balance sheets operate in Israel. Germany, Switzerland, Uk, Ireland, India, and now China.

TAVR a new and exciting Prospect - hardly. The fist TAVR was attempted in 1994, the patient died within hours. Between 1994 and 2002 human trials of 38 and then 24 patients meet with varying degrees of failure / Success, you judge, the best result was one patient had six more years. the first real breakthrough came in 2003 from the work of Alaine Cribier. two years later Edwards joined forces, it was another 6 years to develop a viable TAVR.

Mortality Rate- in 2011 Edwards mortality rate was 18% in the first 6 months. Today with their latest incarnation of the TAVR 2.16% mortality rate.
    this is a dangerous field to be in, any deaths on Admedus watch its game over.

Development costs- the 19 successful manufacturers I have found incurred costs of between 150 Million dollars and 300 Million to bring a TAVR to Regulatory approval. and billions to refine the product. Hope you boys have deep pockets.

Life expectancy- We live for on average 78 Years, Sheep, cattle pigs goats 12 at best, Some clown here bangs on about calcification, and Admedus hold the key to non surgical applications for younger people. Animal tissue will not last that long, you can simulate millions of years of equivelant Heart beats all you like, but Admedus has not been in the game long enough to demonstrate long liverty of the tissue.

Any one who has actually done the research will have looked at other Heart science results and will know of the breakthrough in stem cell research and the results that have been gained, what two years ago was a wishful dream is now a reality, Modifided stem cells have been administered to repair damaged heart tissue. The use of Animal tissue has only a short window of opportunity and that space is already occupied by Edwards and others. By the way Edwards work side by side with Ceders Sinai in stem cell research, Boston scientific collabarate with the Mayo Clinic in their stem cell programme, however the US is a long distance behind the rest.

Its all out there boys and girls, people like Jay have been trying to advise caution and he cops a hammering. Instead of the BS, Id suggest you do your own research.

In my opinion the IP is worth Zero. the Nuts and Bolts Value of Admedus is south of $1.20 per Share in the New Money.

Consolidation - My 27500 shares in wasabi energy, is now 36 Shares total value today $0.76 It to had a ceo on a par with WP, think they may have even started on the same Used car lot.

Buy the grace of god, last time i posted I had written this stock Off, Good news, Im out at just under 8 cents, used the proceeds to top up Tls, AMP & Boq acquired post RC, ALK and Try. Luck has it gains on ALK make the AHZ loss not a bother in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.