LKE 0.00% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

What are the results for the first 20,000 litre batch? when are they notifing us?, page-24

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Lilac will process the brine to produce high-purity lithium chloride (starting in March) for conversion to battery-grade lithium carbonate, from April onwards.

Lilac has previously demonstrated the ability to produce battery-grade lithium carbonate with 99.9% purity, and very low impurities, which is a high priority for battery/cathode producers.

Lithium carbonate product with 99.9% purity and low impurities from the Kachi Lithium Brine Project using Lilac’s direct extraction ion exchange process

With these Kachi brines, Lilac will produce multiple kilograms of high purity lithium carbonate samples available for prospective off-takers from late March to start their qualification process.

I know Covid has held this up but how long of a delay? LKE stated Lilac was an essential service and was also stated the 20,000ltrs is sitting there how long do we have to wait to know if the process is happening or if there are further delays or if they will be processing the 40,000ltrs in consecutive batches.. I do support LKE and want their success for them aswell as us SH but their transparency about this process is kind of clouded of when we are expecting results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $100.0K 2.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 772772 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 655259 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.