NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

NXR has been going through my mind of late as we approach...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 6,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    NXR has been going through my mind of late as we approach various milestones so I'm looking at the stock from a risk perspective. This is my view, however I encourage others to post other views on the topic. This is intended as a constructive post!

Where we are at: NXR has acquired WBT (or has the right to). A $5 mill raising will be forthcoming but it's form is yet unknown. The key technology is undergoing independent tested as we speak. Commercial activities are underway.

Risk 1) The WBT technology fails independent testing
    IMO this has already been greatly de risked by the recent ann that NXR will acquire 100% of WBT. It is a great show of confidence in WBT and the technology and surely NXR discussed how the testing was progressing with the university (an assumption). As such I hardly consider this a risk but none the less it is the main risk all share holders face.

Risk 2) The Cap raising is not beneficial to minor sharehoders
    As were still waiting for the details this could well be the case. IMO NXR will not struggle to find capital investors to the tune of $5 mil so existing share holders might not get a slice of the pie.

Other than that I believe NXR is highly de risked - even with the latest Greek volatility NXR seemed quite quarantined, as I saw mentioned a few days back. I'm predicting a breakout next week from 13 or 13.5c to ~18c.

Good weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.