CVN 0.00% 20.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

Only risks I can foresee is failure with the rigs, drilling or...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Only risks I can foresee is failure with the rigs, drilling or oil spills when the time comes. Otherwise this is a long term play with gauranteed money in the form of black gold just waiting to be extracted. There are NO issues in getting funding, CVN announced that banks are lined up salivating to join our Dorado project which alone is worth more than the current share price. Then we have buffalo and other high value tenements waiting that CVN are continuously working and reporting on. I see no faults from the CVN team. If the share price was at 0.5 the sentiment here wouldnt be as jittery as it is against CVN management. One of them bought on market a week or 2 ago and trust me it wasnt a move to shore up shareholder confidence, it was an opportunity for mr Moore to buy!

securities lending should be abolished and I hope the people and institutions behind it rot in hell but for now make the most of it. Imagine telling your kids or 10 year old you that you short stock for a living that mainly destroys/robs hard earned $$ of your average Joe!

Be patient, dont overbuy. There is a chance this gets nasty with a low ball takeover that forces shareholder's hands but at the end it would be more than what people bought in for. AC I believe one time said he would never agree to a takeover at 0.5. That was before identifying all the jaw dropping tenements with potential like Pavo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $73.75K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 622018 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1471248 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.