CVN 3.03% 16.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

What are the risks?, page-3

1. 4,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419

Jello, that is a very half empty read... personally, Buffalo is a shoe in for a drill, partner with the right credentials is the key choice. When this is announced the SP will bump up, no rush, want the right deal. Buffalo is well known, there is a risk in the hypothesis of attic oil, needs to be drilled to effectively appraise. But hardily the jewel, or I see as a concern, could sell it tomorrow and I would be happy.

Dorado, Pavo, Apus... then whatever the new 3D shows up in the area done to date, TBD, and probably an announcement or 2 in the next months, with further seismic on open areas next year. Dorado looks easy to produce at significant rates, minimum engineering for marine production, high quality light. AC mentioned another option too... in cryptic fashion, interesting to see if the market thinks that is a positive or negative if it comes to market.

Unfortunately RS was truly that... RS. Kicked the optimism can...pessimism and risk to hold till next leg-up seems to be winning at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.8¢ 15.8¢ $1.111M 6.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2236897 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1554760 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.