EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

tilley,I believe so unless the proposed merger becomes reversed...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    tilley,

I believe so unless the proposed merger becomes reversed and Lonestar bids for EKA. Nothing is impossible but that was not the proposal at the time that EKA made that news release. The AUT offer will stand for the four trading days next week and could be extended if AUT acquires control but it will lapse otherwise. Eka shareholders have nothing to worry about over the weekend but might have a lot to think about next Tuesday.

The AUT bid price takes little or no account of the potential of PdeA and Brioche and I would suppose that the merger proposal is designed with that purpose in mind.

Reading between the lines, Lonestar may have acreage neighbouring Brioche ("proximate to Eureka's key assets").

AUT has shown itself a willing buyer of Sugarloaf WI. If EKA needs cash to develop Brioche, it has a potential source there. There could be some interesting calculations to do. EKA has said that Brioche could be comparable to Sugarloaf in terms of productivity and technology continues to advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.