SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

what are they doing ?, page-3

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    One of the board is off overseeing the financials , all the others increased their holding most recently and Toby hinted that savings could actually be far greater than earlier anticipated in a recent media article .

Seems to me Andrew Price and Orbis has shaken up the board CEO , and senior management to ship up or ship off.

We are also seeing accumulation occurring again in the stock , Maple brown stopped selling , and after a heavy drop on the defeat of the Price camp the stock looks like its heading up again

I cant get over the thought that a company with 4b of revenue , once it even comes close to being profitable again wont rebound very sharply off a market cap at 10c of just 60 million .

I am very disappointed Andrew price was unsuccessful but at worst he has got them to focus on profit , and Orbis proved with spotless they dont go away easily if they think change will get them a higher price for their holdings

Orbis own 18% still , not sure if Price sold out or still holds and is watching getting ready to go again as one press article recently suggested he may .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.