BPO 0.00% 0.3¢ bioprospect limited

what are they doing, page-4

1. 8,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1923
    Old Friends getting together again for a beer. Maybe not.

https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Federal/P/WAD223/2010/3595007/event/27037532/document/279069

NB: Checkout the Third Cross Respondent.

ALSO: Talk about three shell trick. -or- Lesson course code BPOSPP101
    source:http://www.smh.com.au/business/lush-reception-for-aviation-wedding-20120910-25ofh.html?skin=text-only extract

The Gun to collect

Better times, though, for day trader Leo ''The Gun'' Khouri, who, if all goes to plan, may recoup $105,000 his Gun Capital Management is owed by the biotech minnow Bioprospect.

Bioprospect launched a prospectus last week touting a rights issue of about 926 million shares, which at its share price of 0.1¢ translates to about $926,000.

It plans to use some of the money to pay its debt to Khouri, and much of the rest as ''working capital''.

The offer is underwritten by Novus Capital, which will trouser $55,000 for its work and has in turn appointed sub-underwriters including Gun Capital Management and Mining Investments.

Mining Investments is an outfit associated with Khouri and his mate, mining entrepeneur Mick ''Many Names'' Shemesian - such a globe-trotter it's not clear where he lives.

During a recent court trial, Khouri said Shemesian was ''based in Europe … between London and Belgium and Paris''.

''What, does he live in a caravan or does he have a home somewhere?'' Justice Tony North asked.

''I think he's based in Belgium,'' Khouri responded. ''But he lives between Belgium and London.''

Far easier to locate is the man behind the other sub-underwriter, the Pitt Street Absolute Return Fund. It's run by Novus broker Kris Knauer, although when CBD tried to track him down yesterday, a colleague said he was overseas.

In the unlikely event the offer isn't fully subscribed and Mining Investments and Pitt Street are called on, Bioprospect will make them good by redeeming convertible notes the two companies hold.

Sounds like a great deal for everybody.

Ben Butler's words not mine

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.