GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Just had a look at Getswift LinkedIn, as I often do, to see if...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Just had a look at Getswift LinkedIn, as I often do, to see if they are hiring new enployees. This morning, an 'Executive program manager' and a 'Devops Engineer' located in Denver, Colorado. Also, a devops engineer in Tampa, Florida.

Im hoping to create a discussion on what they could be doing out there. Amazon seems to have a relatively large Data Center in Denver... now that is just from searching amazon.jobs for data center and seeing that the highest amount were based in Denver... but in no way am I implying that I think it is for Amazon.

Also, the EPM job states that it will involve a lot of travel and mentions "countries like Egypt, Kuwait, Spain, and Vietnam". Kuwait has the Kuwait Food Group (KGF) which has the rights to the Yum brands restaurants, and if you google 'KGF driver app' you will see that there is a getswift app (with barely any downloads).
    Vietnam, they are starting to pop up on appannie but I'm not too sure... maybe the vietnammm.com?
    Middle east in general, I noticed that the head of ecommerce for pizza hut is a friend of getswifts COO on Linkedin.

Everyone was expecting so much so quickly, mainly due to their announcements. I think we still may have to wait a couple more quarters for revenue to pick up. Maybe 2-3 years for profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.