ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

What are they doing?, page-23

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Dear Mr Kempler,

Changing the past is not within the realm of possibility, so let's consider the future. You may have done well with and for Opthea, but Prana/ATHE is possibly holding the holy grail and there you appear to have "let things slide."

Ex: Samples of PBT434 must have been given to one or more entities and you didn't follow up on the outcomes. Fortunately, a member of this board alerted you to the fact that PBT434 in conjunction with Zn had the potential to undo- the drug resistance that is rapidly overtaking our current anti-biotics, etc. repertoire. Didn't it occur to you to make periodic checks to see how the samples you gave out were being used and a "heads up" on the results. Sorta caught you with your pants down there. Now where else have samples gone and what has evolved?

I guess when starting out you and Rudi were full of fire and ready to take your drugs to the world, but time seems to have taken its toll on your enthusiasm.

Is it ethical for you to take your FULL salary and not FULLY carry out your role? Now is the time for you to come back up to speed. End on a glorious "high note!" PBT434 shows significant promise (and I'm still not counting out PBT2). Eschew the little umbrellas in the country club drinks and get back on task! You've got some serious drugs that need to be given to the world. Pivalde's "little list" contains a boatload of "afflictions" that appear to be connected to rogue metallic ions and you've got the drug(s) to help deal with them. This is your chance to be a hero - stop piddling around and MAKE IT HAPPEN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $203.0K 45.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
104 103311567 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 31829254 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.