GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

What are they waiting for?, page-5

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    If you believe the article doing the rounds at the moment:
    Investor Click Bait
    aka http://business.financialpost.com/i...hat-hedge-funders-dont-want-you-to-know-about

If this is what is going on (and I actually doubt that it is) You would think you would need some bad news to drop the price, some good news to start the bull run, some more good news to offload the line and then some bad news again to drop the price back down.
    Latest I've seen we have already had a string of announcements recently and the stock has stayed down and flat. So it's already not in line with the article.

But if a similar formula is being followed, either the majors are quietly offloading because there is some bad news ahead, or they are accumulating and waiting for the next set of good news to come in (AGM and shipment progress), ride the wave up and sell during the following round of good news, (June Quarter Report)?

Got a whole series of possible news coming soon. T Prime, Completion of 2016 contracts, AGM, shipment for 2017 contracts, possible changes to production rates, June Quarter, SDV and JB updates etc.

I agree with the statement about the apparent high level of cross trades and low volume overall. Strange to box the stock in.

Sentiment is hold given the trade range is so tiny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.