CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

What are we waiting for? Christmas?, page-13

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    On the contrary - Imo Neil is an important part of communications assistance & shareholder representation. I am rather happy he was appointed to the role - however, let's be real. Is a SM platform adviser always going to be a necessity once we are trading a year from now?

For someone to (what it appears to me) demand Neil do things for them - without any tagging might I add so he can't identify the post via notification - is the height of rudeness and entitlement. Especially when a holder has the capacity to contact the company direct & is even encouraged to do so; many holders seem to have no problem making direct contact, so why the issue?

You are correct in that his role description was/is to liaise between issues for parties. However, it was also very clearly stated he would not be partaking in engaging Q&A issues on this thread until a relisting or significant announcement was made as well. You seem to have missed that post.

Back to my point - if ANYONE has such a significant point of concern, contact the directors or QBL office. If you have the 'time' to wait around for Neil to get to it when he can (because let's face it - Neil would have hundreds of items to be reviewing) then it's really not that important to the person asking the question is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.