CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

What are we waiting for? Christmas?, page-26

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    "We have no shortage of posters who either fail to fact check their posts or feel the need to attack the company for whatever their motive."

Daniel - I think that is an unfair and plainly erroneous statement.

On numerous occasions I have posted facts and referenced and evidence my criticisms and questions of QBL. Others have as well.

I agree with the view that the BOD of QBL ought to be given the right and opportunity to make a success of this new venture for the company. I believe that and I support that perspective. However, it is not an unfettered right that is free from fair scrutiny by holders and or potential investors. QBL is public company - and the BOD (as for all BOD's of all companies) must be held accountable to their fiduciary duties. Interestingly, ASIC see it the same way for all Directors.

https://asic.gov.au/for-business/your-business/tools-and-resources-for-business-names-and-companies/asic-guide-for-small-business-directors/directors-key-responsibilities/  

All too often, in my opinion, the response from holders and others to contrarian views has been a standard 'open invitation', "... well ... if you have concerns just call the company". Why would a contrarian poster call the company? The whole point of HC, it seems to me, is to discuss and debate the various views and or data that can be researched.

If, the majority of holders are believers and contrarians are invited to call the company, then what, might we ask, is the point of a QBL forum on HC?  

In my view (and it doesn't take much to prove) very rarely are the views and opinions of contrarians rebutted with facts and or, contrary evidence.

Enjoy your weekend.biggrin.png 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.