IIQ 1.67% 59.0¢ inoviq ltd

Hi Kenso, there are a lot of people on this forum that go out of...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Kenso, there are a lot of people on this forum that go out of their way to be helpful to newbies and their input is very much appreciated for many of us that are not as technically minded, or time-poor. With so many stocks to follow its hard to keep up with the play.
    Unfortunately, there are also a lot of nasty, know-all, sanctimonious prickly people on this forum that resent others asking questions or making suggestions that run counter to their vested interests.

For what its worth, I only have a toe in the water with this stock and am waiting for the court case to be settled before buying more. I think its disappointing they are doing a CR before that issue is resolved. While it is before the courts (and they are not commenting publicly re this) it begs the question of whether they are raising $ to pay for a settlement. It doesn’t seem to be appropriate to raise capital without disclosing the status of the court case IMHO. If a settlement is required by the company and they needed a CR to cover it you’d be participating with that knowledge at the appropriate price. Hopefully the lawsuit is rebuffed and the company gets about its business and saving lives!

Cheers (and welcome aboard)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $65.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 59.0¢ $17.47K 29.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41547 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 13799 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.