GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

what are we waiting for...., page-33

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I'm actually kicking myself for not buying today as believe GDN is finally lining up all the ducks in a row.

Last year’s spike to $1.26 I believe was unwarranted and due to a lot of hype on forums. Now however, GDN seems to be following through on their stated goals.

JHird....one thing. I see your argument although a placement announced at 11 cents on a day with a share price finish of 14.5 surely should indicate that many people’s research into where the company is positioned is for a solid re-rating.

I'm not suggesting a return to $1.26 but with the recent gas shows in announcements and further results expected this week, holders will probably be in for a good return.

Selling into the results.....we always get profit taking. Let them take profit, but if GDN is moving towards becoming a producer soon instead of simply an explorer, then share price wise, basically anything can happen.

It will all depend on news and it seems GDN has been fast tracking their testing and finally showing they have something within their grasp.

While I have been getting a beating on HAW, I should have been selling and putting it into GDN for a hold.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.