GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

This is a simple (read obvious) case of manipulation of this...

1. 39 Posts.
    This is a simple (read obvious) case of manipulation of this stock in order to set it up for cheap takeover by the major Chinese stakeholder/s. I would not like to speculate whether management is involved or not.

The trouble is - it is such an obvious case of manipulation that the manipulator/s risk overplaying their hand.

SO - the concern I have (as a long-term holder with an average buy-in of around .40) is that a capital raising will be conducted to cover the disgracefully obvious predatory trading in the stock.

The only other possibility to justify the price action would be a major problem on-site that only insiders know about. But we have posters here that I have been following for a long time and believe are genuine and who are on-site telling us all is going well.

By the way - telling us (the market) that all is going well is something the management should be doing more often. In fact it could be argued that management is assisting the price action in the stock by failing to keep the market updated with the progress of a project that is obviously reaching a critical stage of completion. They are certainly not spruiking the stock for the good of shareholders!

Failing either of the above - the share price could easily recover 50% over a week ...

And briefly in closing - WHY WOULD YOU SELL HERE? If anyone can think of a valid reason, based on what we (the market) know - I'd love to hear it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.