WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The worrying thing all along is this is just a best guesstimate,...

1. 5,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 689
    The worrying thing all along is this is just a best guesstimate, based on known facts. We have no idea if the sales figure actually included some form of up front paymert or cash from other sources. I agree that the royalties could well be cents per unit, i would be stunned if it was dollars. That original payment may have even included the 200k additional units who knows. I dont mean to criticise your method of calculating the royalties, we just need to remember that it is not based on exact known variables, and the company has made every effort to ensure these exact variables are not made public.

The last correspondence i got from Glyn was the old one that royalty will be based on percentage of wholesale price of wand and cream, "im sure you can work that out" he suggested. Well im sorry but i cant without being given the actual % royalty figure, unless there is something im missing. Royalty could be 10%, could be 0.5% who the hell knows except these guys asking for bonus shares. Maybe that is the only positive in that they want more- even then if they knew margins were awesome surely they would buy as many as possible themselves on market right now??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.