A2M 1.49% $6.81 the a2 milk company limited

"Hence it would be great to know what the A2M investors really...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    "Hence it would be great to know what the A2M investors really think about the company and their product."

You will probably get a biased answer on this forum, the investors here are quite parochial. Plenty of good research has been posted on earlier threads to compliment the company's official Anns. A2 milk isn't able to be replicated by another company any time soon because of patent protection, and it is seen as a premium product. Why else are 10% of people buying this more expensive milk in the supermarkets? WRT to the IF, which is the big profit driver, they are selling everything they can make to China by one route or another. Strong demand is there. Synlait are massively increasing their IF production capacity, and A2M accounts for >80% of their sales. So plenty of extra supply is available going forward. They only have a small percentage of the Chinese market so far and are targeting 10%. Its looking like a gettable goal.

I have been in and out to varying levels since about 70c, A2M is one that I have felt comfortable in going heavily overweight in at times, such as leading into reporting seasons. In hindsight I should have staying heavily overweight after the FY17 results in Feb, but had become accustomed to the pullbacks of 2016, but they just haven't eventuated this year. Still learning. Right now the chart is strong until the next financials I am not willing to bet against the trend, would not be surprised by $8AUD come January. Major holdings are in lithium sector which is also running hot ATM, but I am keeping a packet of these because it is a solid growth company in a high growth area with a niche product and high moat.

Best wishes in your decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.81
Change
0.100(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $4.923B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.84 $6.70 $10.26M 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9090 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.81 17768 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.