AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

What are your thoughts now about AWD

1. 820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Just wanted to touch base with the "negative" posts on this fantastic stock. I hope you few are eating your words now as you watch the share price go "north". I remember a few of you saying this will be back below 1.5c very soon.
    Closed today at 3.5c.... keep your day job .. lol

Us holders of AWD will be retired this time next year when this company called AWD alias Vonex is taken out.
    Trade as you need to but remember to hold some for 2016 as this is the "golden egg".

Guys / girls this App will be the end all of all telecommunication Apps. What will Skype do now? What will Whatsapp do now? What will all of them do when Vonex has finalized their App.... Plus the Inter-lectural Property Vonex will gain.

I am not ramping the stock, I am buying bits and pieces each fortnight pay and holding them til this time next year.
    My sentiment shows "none", but I do say "hold" what you can afford to keep

p.s The guys are already overseas now doing a company awareness road show in different parts of Asia. They left this morning....come on next week. Maybe see 3.7c ... no I am only joking. What do you reckon?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.