MSB 8.42% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Every thread turns into a slinging match. Hotcopper is pure...

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Every thread turns into a slinging match. Hotcopper is pure s$#t.

Anyway GMFJ I have the same questions going through my head. One thing I've learned about MSB having unfortunately been invested for the last 3 years (sigh), MSB doesn't seem to have much issue raising money, but often in the interest of the private investors and shorters. Will this continue? I really don't know. I guess we'll know more in around 45 days. They talk about investment from Academia, but I have no idea if this is just wishful thinking.

I too was blindsided by this latest FDA result, and I feel like I fell into the trap. I will no longer use any info in this forum for my decision making. There are too many people who mislead and I now have zero trust in anyone here. Too many times did I hear this constantly repeated by numerous posters: "If FDA accepted the BLA submission, it means they don't need to do another trial." I don't know who started this train of thought, but it was repeated like a mantra after that. People were spouting 90+% chance of success.

I'm still in a state of shock and I know that I overinvested myself. I feel even worse because its now twice I've done this with MSB. For some reason the story of stem cells greatly appealed to me and I treated MSB differently to other stocks where I have been far more sensible and stuck to my strategies.

I do feel like MSB will either recover or get bought out, but in what time frame? I'm in a wait and see at this stage. I haven't sold any, but need more info to figure out my next moves. That info won't be from any posters in these forums.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.080(8.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ $1.03 95.0¢ $43.38M 42.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72752 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 205100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.