CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

what are your thoughts

1. 4 Posts.
    I have been patiently holding my CNP shares for over 6 months now and have always intended to keep them for the long-term. Recently I have come into some financial troubles and may have to sell off some stock to realise some cash flow to get me through the next 30 days.

Now is probably the worst time to sell CNP and crystallise a significant loss. I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts and opinions on this. Yes... I know they are just 'IMO'or "IYO' should I say and also that I am 100% responsible for my actions and decisions. I am, however, interested to hear what people think about the announcement due out at the end of the month and whether or not that may have a significant impact of the direction of the share price. We have seen previous ann come out and the share price was expected to move and didnt go anywhere.

The thing is, if I can somehow get through the next 30 days, I will be fine and won't need to sell anything. It's just the next 30 days that I need to get through first.

I would welcome a response from anyone, especially Swap, Tweetie, Baron and any of the other major contributors over the past 6 months or so.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.