CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Rocky,I feel for your situation and hope everything will work...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Rocky,

I feel for your situation and hope everything will work out OK. These things come up from time to time for everyone unfortunately.

Other posters have suggested margin lending, which may be an option depending on your circumstances. I'm stating the obvious by saying that trading on margin magnifies gains but it also magnifies losses so it's not something to go into without research. Most of the big retail players offer this facility and the application process seems relatively easy.

Another option is to get short-term coverage on CNP or CER through CFDs which require significantly less outlay than margin lending but again increased risk. I had a quick look at CMC, who seem like one of the big players, and they only require a 5% margin on CNP and 10% margin on CER which may be an option. I also notice they allow funding through a credit card (!), but I'd be very very careful on that point. Again, high leverage products carry significant risk so care is required.

TP outlined the upcoming milestones which are probably the major short-term pivot points for the stock. We also know an announcement re CAWF is due soon but exactly when is unclear.

Good luck with whatever option you choose. If you need any more info, just shout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.