IVR 2.17% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

"expected t/o that might pump this thing to 16-20cents...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    "expected t/o that might pump this thing to 16-20cents hopefully"

G'Day Silv, been awhile mate, and see that you still hold. Interesting thread this one, it's all the rose coloured glasses, so they won't like what I have to say.
    For others, I used to hold LT, and liked IVR, however a mate of mine did contract work for IVR and is a mate of Andrew's. He stated that whilst this has a solid silver load and easy to mine, it is YEARS AWAY from being a mine, so now I short term hold it.....might buy again tomorrow.

Silv, your statement above "expected t/o". Really? then you say "hopefully"? I don't think so; why?
    It is an explorer and will remain so for years to increase the resource base, thus more CRs.
    Low IRR
    PEPR not started, or maybe just and years away (2-3)
    EIS not stated
    SA Govn Mining Approval not granted
    And a personal one, to diversified once Andrew bought into tungsten. IMO, stay focused.

Having said all that, POS is on a tear and will lift the SP of IVR, I expect 10c easy. Without a crystal ball, we don't know the POS in 2-3yrs, but for the DFS the numbers should look good.
    A T/O is just fantasy. Aquirers want projects either up and running, or have all their ducks in a line. IVR will have, but it is 2-3years away from BFS/FID.
    AIMO, however with good guidance from a GEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ $17.9K 387.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104898 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 325689 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.