IVR 2.08% 4.7¢ investigator resources ltd

What are your top 3 reasons for investing in IVR ?, page-38

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Interesting post.

I guess an investment requires a certain position and view of what is likely to occur.

1. If you are positive about the outcome ("rose" coloured glasses?) then you take a position.
    2. If you're concerned about the outcome you don't take a position. (or if have a position, you might sell)

It amazes me that some folks do little but bag a company, while holding a stock. (I say 'bag', not 'show concern and ask questions')
    (I understand that's not necessarily you in this case , you're simply attempting to inject some reality as you see it, and perhaps some discussion.. that's ok)

So,, to me it's either buy, sell, or hold. That simple.

If I buy or hold I will have rose coloured glasses. If I don't, I'll sell go away and keep it on chart watch list perhaps. (things change)

However:
    I choose to think that silver has a 'rosie' future , (sure with some pullbacks). And I'm happy to observe commentary on that.
    I choose to think the company has a 'rosie' future. (sure with some pullbacks). And I'm happy to observe commentary on that.
    I choose to think that over the next year or 2, we'll also be in the sweet spot of the Lassonde curve.

so for me,

Short term:
    FOMO and POS frothers.. looks 'rosie' to me.
    (how many multiple baggers did folks make from lithium frothers without a PFS, DFS, BFS. -- Fk! or even a resource.)

Medium term:
    Lassonde sweet spot does look 'rosie'.

I take your point on the T/O, and in reality, don't care. It's almost irrelevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $74.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $112.2K 2.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 272922 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 217391 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.