TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

What aren't we being told, page-2

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Pitchforks are out for Burton again, I still feel like we have a shot and are making some slow progress and there really isn't much resistance on the sell side. It could easily shoot back up to around 10 cents where everyone would feel about more happy. One good announcement about clc agreement and a little bit of cash and the doom and gloom will disappear. They need to put 110 percent into getting that agreement nailed down in the very near term, it's the one thing at the moment that I think could change this crappie sentiment. Need to get the sp to a half respectable level so everyone doesn't see how much money they have lost and start to second guess their own judgement. I have already accepted that I am all in and whatever outcome is out of my hands. Acceptance is the answer to most of our problems in life. Everyone on here needs to stop being so negative (I know it's hard) but negativity leads to more negativity. Good luck to all holders, if you are completely over it sell and take the tax loss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $179.7K 3.764M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 788282 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.