AEV 20.0% 0.6¢ avenira limited

what assurance

1. 1,429 Posts.
    I have been following this one one for a couple of months now and it could have the makings of something great.

Past experiences though scare me. I have invested in VRE, BDG, IRM, EMR, WGP. VRE was supposed to be a no-brainer, dollar by xmas, free money situation. It's now in voluntary admin (I bailed out before it went under - I could see it coming and lost nothing). BDG had 11,000,000 oz of gold, it crashed. IRM set to be a ten-bagger with it's endowment of iron ore. It's trading at well in the red for me. EMR had 1tcf potential gas at Valentine. Down by two-thirds what I entered it at. WGP - well let's not talk about WGP. In all of these cases I read tens and tens of pages of amazingly upbeat posts, usually in fact I read every single post on the stock right back to the start. Read reports, all of website. Then watched it for months before... taking the careful step of actually buying in. Within a short enough period of time finding myself going seriously backwards. All the time, the tone of post on HC is to the effect 'Well if you're a short term trader yes leave but this is just volatility that long term holders take in their stride'. A year plus later you are still in the same or worse situation a la sitting on loss. I've seen it happen with plenty of other shares that I'm not invested in for that matter too eg. GDN, MPO. So I know it happens to other people. Something where there appears to be virtually no other possibility than ultra high performance turns into a murky loathsome basketcase.

I just fear that MAK is going to do this to me. Deteriorate from being a watertight ten bagging prospect to a pile of crap. Why is this not going to happen with MAK? I want good answers.

k-tel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $28.53K 5.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2078557 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5971178 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.