SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

What astounds me...

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    What astounds me is how much relentless babble comes out of a certain person's mouth in regards to SGH. Spends all weekend and all week on here running this company down saying I told you so. I've made my money, sell everyone, quick sell your shares the sky is falling, the sky is falling. What I don't get is why you then wouldn't move on and do your research on another company that you intend to invest in and get on with it. Clearly there is nothing on the table for you as its just a matter of time before it goes bust,,,apparently or so you say. Companies surprise on the downside sometimes and they surprise on the upside sometimes as well. Just because you can't see Slaters getting out of this pickle doesn't mean it wont happen, so get over yourself 999 and stop reading so much into the tea leaves in your cup and take a deep breath......you don't know the future and if you think you do you're just as delusional as the long term holders who thought the price could never go down as far as it did....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.