What Biden Needs.

1. 44,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

there are a range of medications that can be used to assist people with dementia. the earlier they are offered treatment the better the result.

watching the performances over the decade you can see numerous incidents with increasing frequency which show neurodegenerative changes. the shuffling gait is an example of how the neurone initialing and co-ordinating muscle movement are misfiring and not able to achieve full muscular control. neurones are essentially the same in the4 brain as they are in the body. they work by the same mechanisms and are equally effected when we see physical indications.

I'm no doctor, only an old nurse, and I'm not declaring a diagnosis. there are many different possible causes of some of the signs we see.

but my point is not medical but political. if I can see and track these changes so easily then so too can many more who know much better than i. and of course, its the presentation to the broader voting public that sees these things as clearly as i.

Biden will not go. but he needs to be removed and theres apparently no constitutional means of doing so. but:

The Twenty-fifth Amendment (Amendment XXV) to the United States Constitutiondeals with presidential succession and disability.

Amendment XXV stipulates that the vice president becomes president of the U.S. should the incumbent president die, or resign the office, or has been deposed through impeachment; establishes how a vacancy in the office of the vice president can be filled and provides for the transfer of presidential powers and duties to the vice president, either on the president's initiative or the initiative of the vice president and the majority of the cabinet. In either case of presidential absence, the vice president becomes the acting president until the incumbent president's return to office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

so why the blazes doesn't somebody do something.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.