I get that is how many see it and it seems to me that it must...

1. 18,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I get that is how many see it and it seems to me that it must depend on what you pay attention to that colours perspective I’d had an interesting discussion in Italy with the owner of an art gallery and the topic of US politics came up - his view was similar to yours and it made me pause -even if trump wasn’t what people thought he has picked what people yearn for.

my reading of relationships with China however was that he aggravated things and there was a trade “war”. Likewise North Korea - while he met with the North Korean president despite a supposed denuclearisation program nothing actually happened.
    he announced withdrawal from Afghanistan and as we know that was started by trump and poorly finished by Biden leaving what can only be described as a mess

on the home front I shan’t mention covid deaths but note the sharp turn on women’s rights to decision about their own bodies, the increases in racial attacks and the considerable social unrest.

but worse for me is the blatant lies, the self aggrandisement and self adulation and his history of ripping people off and attitudes towards women. I disliked his hypocrisy over Christianity - he has filled that agenda not because he’s Christian but because he cut a deal - the ultimate “art of the deal “ - power in exchange for religious conservatism

then the crowning glory - his utter disloyalty to pence and others who had stuck with him till they felt he had crossed the line.

Btw on wars however I believe Clinton would have been far worse - she was a hawk through and through and Biden - following the same old rule book - dealing behind closed doors

every bone in my body says trump cannot be trusted - he aches for power AND he is tribal . His son is worse and there in lies the real danger.

but Biden is - well - a joke. What a problem for the US.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.