what bill told gennifer

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Love the last line of this authentic interview from a reliable source.

"Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I justknow what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexualand he didn’t care. He should know.
    ‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’""

Bill Clinton’s Former Mistress Comes Forward – Drops NUCLEAR BOMB About Hillary’s Sexuality
    WRITTEN BY JOE CRUZ (5 HOURS AGO)

Bill Clinton’s 12 year affair with Gennifer Flowers made international headlines when it was exposed back in 1992. Since the, Flowers has kept a low profile as she has tried to rebuild her life, which was virtually destroyed by the vindictive Hillary Clinton.

Now, with Hillary potentially one month away from the White House, Flowers has come back to reveal one of the former first lady’s darkest secrets.

Their 12-year affair made Gennifer Flowers one of the most high profile mistresses in America.

Now, two decades after they split amid scandal, the former news reporter from Little Rock, Arkansas wants to ‘sit down and talk’ with BillClinton.

In an exclusive interview with MailOnline, Gennifer has spoken of her deep regret at turning down Clinton’s pleas to talk some eight years ago and revealed her belief that they would still be together today, were it not the birth of Clinton’s daughter, Chelsea.

She said: ‘We have some unresolved issues that it would be nice to sit down and talk about now.

He was the love of my life and I was the love of his life and you don’t get over those things.’

As well as speaking candidly about the affair and its ongoing impact on her life, Gennifer has released previously unseen images from her Penthouse shoot to MailOnline.

She was featured in the magazine’s December 1992 issue.

By then all lines of communication with Clinton had been severed and she had no contact with him for 13 years when he called out of the blue.

She said: ‘He called me back in 2005 in New Orleans. He wanted to put on the hoodie and jog on over like he used to.
    ‘First I was just shocked.

He was so adamant about wanting to sit down and talk to me in person.

‘It almost seemed like what I had heard of people who were going through a 12 step program and wanted to atone to people for various things.’

At the time Gennifer, 63, was recently divorced after a ten year marriage.

She said: ‘I was scared.

It wasn’t that I didn’t want to see him in my heart of hearts.

I was just afraid.

But there’s going to be an attachment forever.

‘If we had the opportunity to sit down and visit with each other in person, I’m not saying the romance would be rekindled but we will always have something.

Whatever you might call it.

‘Bill and I would be together today if it wasn’t for politics.

It was me, Bill and Hillary.

Then they had Chelsea and the stakes got too high.’

Flowers went on to specifically discuss Hillary’s sexuality.

Clinton, now 67, also shared a lot of intimacies regarding his marriage toHillary.

They left Gennifer in no doubt that the union is far from ‘traditional.’

She said: ‘What they have is very strong.

‘It obviouslyworked for them but I’ve never considered theirs a traditional marriage.’

When rumours surfaced recently of an affairbetween Hillary Clinton and her transition office chief, Huma Abedin, 37, Gennifer was not surprised.

The rumours concerning Huma, wife ofdisgraced former Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner, 49, emerged as she stood by her husband in the wake of his recent ‘sexting’ scandal.

Revelations that he had sent intimate pictures of himself and steamy  messages to 23-year-old Sydney Leathers – a girl he had only ever ‘met’ online – finally did for his New York Mayoral campaign last week.

Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners.

I justknow what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual  and he didn’t care. He should know.

‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

http://www.webdaily.com/2016/10/08/...-drops-nuclear-bomb-about-hillarys-sexuality/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.