what book-keeping prog to you use?, page-7

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    I've been using TopShare for a year or so now and have found it to be EXCELLENT !

This is a local Australian product that has great features and an easy learning curve. It's very affordable at a once off $149.00.

We have about 6 seperate accounts and daytrade frequently - it deals with them all with ease and accuracy.

The free EOD price download feature is simply fantastic.

It handles splits, bonus issues, dividends, partial sales, capital returns etc etc. I've never had any problems.

Chris at TopShare keeps the program regularly updated and improved and has a free automatic update service.

Have a look at http://www.topshare.com.au/

"TopShare is a new portfolio management program, created and owned in Australia. It is specifically designed to help private investors who have a portfolio of Australian shares.

TopShare gives you control over your investment strategy by helping you understand how your portfolio is performing, and ensuring your investment decisions are tax-effective.

TopShare's powerful reporting makes tax time a breeze, and the time savings for your accountant will probably mean it pays for itself within a year!

You can evaluate TopShare for free, on your own PC, for a full 60 days (click here to download). And when you decide to buy TopShare, the only cost is a once-off $149. Other products keep costing you money every year! Not TopShare:

> no charge for data!
    > no charge for support!
    > no charge for upgrades!

ps I'm not affliated with TopShare in any way other than being a very satisfied user!

Cheers !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.