FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hi All, an old post from just a few months back when FML hit the...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi All, an old post from just a few months back when FML hit the exact bottom at 3.1c. You can see that post at the top of this thread.

FML are achieving something huge, and in just a few short years. I have copped some flack and even blame on the rare occasion as I have (dared) to stick my professional neck out and say "these guys are up to something big".

Now I see unfortunately that the last 18 months have been rough in terms of share price and this must be managed by individual shareholders. Some posters blame me for covering the fundamentals and so I hit the recent bottom with the post on this thread just as I did a top on ABU last year - not my task in HC but just a party trick to pull out on occasion.

This is totally separate from my sentiment which has deliberately been LT Buy on 99% of occasions. I am not here to give advice that is illegal under the AFSL of HC and hence my disclaimer.

This is not about me it is about the team at FML, right from the founding members, The Board down to all staff. You might be starting to see why I like them and have remained a supporter. The picture is clear to me but not to some other alas. A quick review is in order IMO at this point in time.

FML have:
    1. turned the company destroying (? - reputation only) Coolgardie into a consolidated tenement position. Not that there was ever anything wrong the the ground position as FML will show over the coming years.
    2. grown from explorer to successful mid-tier producer now positioning themselves as one of the ASX top gold producers.
    3. expanded to Laverton and Widgemooltha and this will be shown to be a major success.
    3. secured a world class exploration property on the BLF.
    4. maintained interest in a world class Ni belt.
    5. secured stable ore supply at two major production centres, thus completing a multi year plan to develop a sustainable LOM.
    6. begun to secure financial security.
    7. built a successful team of professionals.

The SP is discounted heavily based on assets and potential, not as heavily on recent production costs however. I feel for investors that sat the whole ride and congratulate those that managed their positions. Some I know are free carried with large positions.

I hope that FML continue to grow in future for shareholders - as SP rises substantially. I never lost faith; and here is the lesson. You have to understand the business and how it is growing. I did this and have been abused on occasion and all sorts of games went on in here, no hard feelings from me. I expect the tone of discussion will change as the share price continues to improve for all holders.

I believe the technicals on FML and gold are now strong for SP, moving past operational turn around and now into the financial turn around period where institutions and more investors sit up and take notice of the achievement, and salivate at the potential capital returns from here.

Warmest regards,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.409K 30.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1700 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.