Hi, Interesting discussion, and if I may add to it with my...

1. 422 Posts.
    Hi,

Interesting discussion, and if I may add to it with my opinion based on my Knowledge and Bible Education.

Sexual relations according to God, are only meant to be between Married Man and Woman and although the primary Purpose of God putting Man and Woman on the Earth is to Procreate, Sexual Relations are also meant to be enjoyed as part of the Gift of Life that God gives. Something that Animals do not have as they only have sex for reproduction.

This is also backed up by the Fact that we eat Food in order to gain Energy and nutrition, but it was not necessary for God to allow us to enjoy Food by means of taste Buds and have the abundance of variety that he provides for us in order to survive.

This is an example of God's love and of Creation in its self as there are many Flavours and Textures and combinations that we are able to enjoy that are not necessary for survival before we even examine our sense of smell which goes allow with it. If you compare a Cow for eg which lives on Grass we can see that God has been very kind to us!

Sex is the same, although there are limitations with which God finds acceptable such as Oral, Anal Sex and Masturbation which are classed as Fornication and uncleanness and he does not approve of them.

ddzx,

If Humans had Sex according to God's will, in a Marriage then there would not be such a problem with overpopulation as you say!

snider

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.