what buddhist think about homosexuality, page-43

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Taughtbuffet

your Sunday School level of learning is very tiresome

I will now refute every point you made &, with compassion, offer you the truth of a sane & clear mind, presented by Xuddha:

1. Xuddha explained, according to reality, there are 4 kinds of people in the world: (i) Noble Enlightened people (saints); (ii) Dhamma Followers, which means those that practise the religion; (iii) Faith Followers, which means those that have faith in a higher being (such as Xuddha or Xesus or an imaginary xod) but struggle to practise the religion; and (iv) ordinary people.

2. I actually know homosexuals that are Dhamma Followers, which means they do not harm others, work to help others, do not actively work to publically vilify others & only engage in sex in their committed relationships.

2a. As Dhamma Followers, these homosexuals are spiritually superior to you, since you appear to be the next rung down, namely, a Faith Follower.

3. You & your ilk appear to be what Xuddha called 'Faith Followers', in that you struggle to or cannot practise the religion but have a zealous faith, similar to that of Islamic suicide bombers.

4. For example, Xesus Xist clearly taught his path was to not judge other or condemn others & to forgive others. Obviously, you personally have completely failed here, which makes you a Faith Follower rather than a Dhamma follower, i.e., it makes you a GOAT rather than a SHEEP

5. as for ORDINARY PEOPLE, Xuddha called them as such because they live ordinary lives & they generally do not uphold religious principles. Of importance, it is not the place of Noble People & Dhamma Followers to spend their lives criticising ordinary people because ordinary people are what they are, i.e., 'the norm' (where as Noble People & Dhamma Followers are abnormally exceptional).

5a. This is why the current Pope was correct when he said the Church of Xist will lose its fragrance if it spends its time condemning ordinary people.

6. As for faith followers, although Xuddha praised these for being different to the norm, he also called them "drivellers" (MN4), in that their religiosity if only of the tongue rather than of deed; that their attempted practise of religion is sloppy.

7. You & your ilk seem to fall into the later category of sloppy faith drivellers. I will give evidence for this in my next post but addressing your other false, heretical & blasphemous views.

Regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.