AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Two words - moral hazzard. I understand that option holders are...

1. 585 Posts.
    Two words - moral hazzard. I understand that option holders are at serious risk of being left with nothing however surely this is always a risk associated with derivatives (hence the higher risk/reward profile of buying options instead of ords). Statistically 80% of all derivatives expire worthless so the odds are always stacked against option holders.

I don't for one second wish to see option holders getting burnt (I'd love to see AKK price at 20c in the next couple of weeks and everyone make a killing ... I'd also like a martini and my very own winged monkey to do my bidding as well) - however the management of the company have one single mandate which is to prudentially and sustainably build this company into an income generating oil and gas entity.

I can sense that I will probably get crucified for not throwing my support behind the option holders however if the circumstances were reversed (and many years ago I was in the same situation) I'd have to accept responsibility for making a decision that inherantly carried a lot of risk before trying to manipulate management to change the rules of the game.

Let's just hope things turn around in the next few weeks and that the price is at 6c and this is all a moot point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.