GRR 0.00% 33.0¢ grange resources limited.

What can GRR do with its excess cash, page-2

1. gaz
    698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    This is the 200 million dollar and counting question, I started having this conversation with Michell Li the non executive chairperson about 2014, and at the first time we spoke about it she told me the board was putting together a working group to come up with some ideas to present to the board, nothing ever eventuated until the property development idea, I continuously raised this issue with her, with no avail, she has now stopped taking my calls and has directed me to the CFO to discuss, who politely told me it was the boards responsibility to invest for the company not his.
    If they have an idea for the money great, let us know or start paying more to shareholders. At the end of this half they could put a cap on their retained profit/savings and pay the rest in dividends or change the payout ratio from 25% to 50%, at least do something, because no one has a clue what their plan is for the ever increasing stockpile of cash that they are now accumulating.

I urge every shareholder to contact the board members and asked them what is the plan?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $381.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.5¢ 33.0¢ $168.5K 508.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102285 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 47132 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.