GRR 1.39% 35.5¢ grange resources limited.

What can GRR do with its excess cash, page-45

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Wouldn't it be an option to take a stake or even better, outright buy some project with great potential like Razor Ridge from ASX MGT or even cheaper the Hawson Iron Ore Project from ASX CAP which are quite similar projects to the current Grange mine?

I mean Carpentaria Recourses has a MC or just $11.44 M and the project would produce 10Mtpa for 20 for 70% Iron Ore pellets transported by pipeline so really very much up their alley..... the project cost to set up would be $1.4 Billion but Grange could at least finance part of this and with their knowledge (which would be largely applicable to a project like this) and proven track record in the field, they shouldn't have much trouble borrowing or finding funding for the remainder. The cost of producing this 70% Iron pellets would be under US$50 per ton (according to the PFS)which is less then the current Pellet bonus and it would be extremely profitable at anything close to current Io prices. I also believe the demand for this type of high grade IO product will only go up.

Anyway just an idea. Doesn't seem an illogical move to expand in the field they already know... I would gladly take no or less dividend if they could acquire and bring to production a project like this...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $410.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $238.5K 668.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 178600 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 9266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.