CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

in spite of its ato tax problem I feel that those funds which...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    in spite of its ato tax problem I feel that those funds which complained the stock was almost impossible to buy will now sit and wait for the opportunity to buy large parcels on the cheap....

CFE has a lot of assets and can work its way out of this financial problem.......possible asset sales in July

under the present circumstances CFE may be more easily negotiated with for for sales of some assets.....

The $80 Mill outstanding issue may be settled in July on terms more suited to M&G

As stated the IPO will be delayed....more like a lower part trade sale is now the more likely outcome...

If Cfe can get a better deal from the ato...thus avoiding years of protracted legal action in the courts...then this may put a hole in the CFE cash coffers but not as big as expected.......

management stand to lose huge sums of their own investment...so they will be pulling out all stops to resolve the issue as fast as possible........

The ato is never one thats easy to deal with....but historically...they lose more cases in the courts then they win.....and then there is the ato budget..its not a bottomless pit....they have already wasted millions on court cases and lost.....

As Cfe won't want any more profits for assessment in the 2012 Tax years any deals or settlements will come after june 30 2012.......
    Going to be belt tightening till this is concluded.....

And some big deep pockets sitting on the fence waiting to buy from panicked shareholders......

Overseas funds are not about to dump over this issue with the ato.....they saw the potential and paid up for the stock they have.......for them to dump....they would lose far too much and lose future profits when this matter is resolved........they will be buyers.....

I feel its a buy when you see it reach an over sold position....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.