AJX 8.33% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

What can one say?

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I've always been interested in the herd mentality of the stock market, this shows up every time there's an election, the possibility of interest rate changes, any individual countries economic downturn and then theirs reports and announcements that aren't either read properly or understood properly, as we've just seen, in nearly all these events you usually get about a 10% or more herd reaction.

The truth about the company is that it's flying, I believe that management have done this restructuring leading into a NASDAQ listing, having a CEO step down not long after listing wouldn't be a great look.

The SP, well we've seen all sorts of our old faithfuls showing up today making all sorts of ridiculous and manufactured comments, none of which have been accurate, the SP and the herd mentality will show up for what it is over the next week or so when a correction occurs.

This move by management and the disparity done to the SP has been an exceptional opportunity for cheap shares in my opinion, we still have major contracts coming in with excellent margins on the horizon, does anybody really think anyone pulled a contract or changed an order to the business because our CEO is moving to a more strategic role in the business, i feel sorry for anyone who had stop losses hit but I can pretty much guarantee the business hasn't lost one gram of chemical production because of this reshuffle, in fact if NC's new role pans out it should increase production via his extra efforts focused where needed.

Finally, well done to those who judged a better entry point and realise that the "market" or herd mentality always works the same.

Nothing's changed from yesterday except we've made more revenue undoubtedly!

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $971 84.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167567 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1240000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.