JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

what can one say..., page-25

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Regarding the options:

According to the annoucement by JPR, trading of the options will ceased on 31/10/06, which would be around 2pm AEST or 12pm WST.

The payment needs to arrive in Perth's computershare registry office no later than 5pm WST or 7pm AEST on 31/10/06 (same day as last trading day).

So for people who does not live in Perth, trading effectively ceased on 30/10/06 because you need to mail your cheque Express Post Platinum(takes one day) to Perth. Otherwise your money will not arrive in time.

But i guess as long as you call the directors to let them know the money is coming and the money arrive on 01-02/11/06. I believe they will have the discretion to accept the money and convert your options. Its quite rare for people to say no to money. But dont take my nonsense as gospel.

Today is a great day for JPR as there is no panic selling and a support seems to be building between 9-10c.

Tomorrow we will know whether today is the eye of the storm, the final count down to the JPR space shuttle or just simply lost in the woods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.