JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

macrae12...Yes...it looks a lost cause...but tell me, even...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    macrae12...

Yes...it looks a lost cause...but tell me, even including the previous selling (which was on lower volumes than today and some time before the IPO even opened)...how can any of what is happening on screen possibly be related to an IPO faulure some 6 weeks out from closing?

A reflection of selling due to a shift in sentiment perhaps....but mass exodus based on an outright failure?

How can this be so...and on relatively little volume?

Maybe the activity could be explained as an over-reaction from some of those involved with say a previous "commitment" that had pulled out (just speculating)...but other than this, the activity was not normal.

So many scenario's here...from killing the options, to profiling...even different versions of takeovers; negotiated JV's; outright purchases; placement initiatives...all of which may be better facilitated by a lower JPR price and potential failure of the IPO.

Why pay 50c when you can get it for less?

So...either we have an incredible opportunity here, or it is still too expensive?

I keep asking myself...why did the directors knock back underwriting offers...surely you do not do this unless you have a very high degree of confidence in putting it away?

And...if JBF are having trouble, what does that say for Axiom's IPO...lol...they didn't even give forward Biodiesel sales receipt projections on that one...and of the numbers they did provide, none were as good as JBF's.

A conundrum?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $91 3.486K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 46514 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.