SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

what can one say, page-22

1. 742 Posts.
    Hi Tradewins1.

Unfortunately I got called away before I could finish off my previous post.
    The final point I wished to raise was that Intec has contracts with Chinese companies for the delivery of concentrate. These contracts continue for many, many months and even perhaps a year or two. Intec must supply concentrate to fulfill these contracts. If Intec did not do that then besides the expense of legal action who would want to enter into an agreement with Intec ever again?
    Hi 10percent. Intec acknowledged a $2.028 million loss in its "Total operating and investing cash flows" for the June quarter. p11 of the quarterly.
    $2.5 million of that was for "hydrometallurgical and process development" and "physical non current assets". Now it all depends if there needs to be further cash spent on "hydrometallurgical and process development" and "physical non current assets". I think your loss estimate for the current quarter is over generous. Once again only time will tell.
    I have repeated my previous comment about keeping the mill working to save people back tracking to that post.

It is far, far better to continue the mill's operations at break even or a loss (hopefully slight if at all) rather than a shut down. There will be heavy expenses with a shut down including severance pay, mothballing the plant, paying some staff to keep it on care and maintenance, etc and there will be no revenue despite expenses. Then the Company will want to restart the mill; another huge expense and attempt to re-hire the sacked staff.
    Shutting the mill down is not an option.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.