SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

what can one say, page-25

1. 177 Posts.
    All in all, some worthwhile comments have been made of late.
    Mango your thoughts on Hellyer carry the most weight, profit or loss be it marginal are still not known.
    Three variables: augmentation zinc usd
    Moving on I believe interest rates have reached a tipping point worldwide, as the usd does not appear to need support via a rate hike in their currency (at the moment) and NO I did not say that that there is no more sh*t still to hit the fan.
    Comments on management or mismanagement while welcome should be backed up by fact or reason.

Hydrometallurgical Process and Development as repeated by mango is the main game and focus of intec.
    The detractors may say( so where are the deals) point taken, but what type of deals do they want? (not all deals are good!)
    While not actually knowing, I’m sure offers have been made by companies on marginal projects and have been rejected by intec (in confidence).
    Intec have limited resources, so must choose wisely

For the detractors
    I would ask any of you to point out any bad deals, done to date by pw

With the deals purportedly on the table at the moment, in the event that one or more of those come off, I am almost curtain it will be from left field and of a type we have not even considered. ( although there haven’t been many not covered over a period of time).

Other than companies mentioned of late re: business ventures or jv’s etc
    There is one other from left field which has some merit, a hunch on my part nothing more
    This company has just listed on the asx, and would have the most to gain in the event inl was revalued ( there are to many synergy’s to ignore this possibility )
    Any guesses?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.