SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

what can one say, page-26

1. 742 Posts.

Hi Juiceman.

You said, "For the detractors I would ask any of you to point out any bad deals, done to date by PW."

Well where will I start? There are so many BAD, BAD deals.

The buying of the Hellyer complex was a big mistake. Fancy paying over a $1 million for a non-working mill, its surrounds and the useless tailings dam. Then have the audacity to sell off the lab to Ammtec and the leases to BSM so that the complex cost even less. Terrible, terrible.

The outlandish trading in JRV shares to pocket a cool $4 million was a terrible deal. PW should have just gone to the share holders for more cash. Poor JRV is still hopeful of a White Knight.

The JV with Polymetals was a disaster. Fancy getting them to put up $6 million and restart the mill. PW could easily have gone to the share holders for that $6 million and somehow got the experience to run it. He hasn't enough to do so a bit more wouldn't hurt.

For Polymetals to quit so that Intec could make the mill more profitable by augmenting the ore feed was diabolical. Evidently augmentation was not possible while Polymetals was in JV as the JV was only for the tailings. PW is hard nosed.

The acquisition of that useless pile of slag at Zeehan containing hundreds of millions of dollars of zinc for 20 million Intec shares could have been done by cash payment though I don't know where the cash would have come from. Of course the share holders; how stupid of me.

Then there is the growing pile of environmental hazardous dust worth millions that Intec got paid to take away. Intec has feedstock for more than 7 years at no cost other than storage.

Now getting independent Companies to do the validating and costing of the IMRP is definitely a bad move. Gee we can have no confidence in the results when they come out. Intec should have done it all themselves to give the market confidence.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.