SDV 0.00% 42.0¢ scidev ltd

Hi 10percentJust to add to mango's answer to your post re cash...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Hi 10percent

Just to add to mango's answer to your post re cash loss.
    Part of Dave’s answer to a forum Question.

"On a cash flow basis, the timing of two payments for sea freight and a block shipment of reagents (that will be consumed over coming months)"
    So at least 2 months of reagents artificially increased last QTY’s costs and it is effectively free this QTY.

Regarding the impact of the overall lower production because of dredging of the lower grades.

INL report on a cash basis and assuming that they commenced dredging the lower grades on the 12th of August. I think you will find that most of the concentrate if not all has already been produced for this QTY.

“So clearly Intec could have processed the Que river ore and if it had done so would be in a better position now.I suspect polymetals complicated the issue at the time.”

Yes as I have said before IMO polymetals was a complication, along with a number of other factors one being it was only 5000t per month.
    But why would INL be better off now if it had been buying ore this year instead of milling there own?

“Securing the BSM hellyer/fossey ore this time round is essential.”

Not sure if it is essential but preferably at 20,000t per month. I read I think in a broker report that Rosebery Mill has ore reserves until 2020 and with Zeehan Zinc's ore up for grabs will all help INL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 41.5¢ $21.16K 50.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16391 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 76728 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.