DCC 6.67% 4.2¢ digitalx limited

Aside from some sort of spike in Bitcoin price, which garners...

1. 7,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Aside from some sort of spike in Bitcoin price, which garners media attention, what other things do people think could push up the SP of DCC?

All of the above are great, but they all have to be sold. The company will not sell itself, and DCC appears determined to keep as low a profile as possible. I think the company is terrific, with great execs, and just about everything about it is good. I've said that all along, and it was the reason I bought up long before DCC listing.

The wide investment community, - who's participation is ESSENTIAL to the success of the company, - remains in the dark. Unless there is a dramatic headline-producing spike in the bitcoin price, it appears that DCC will remain an unknown mystery to the market.

As I keep saying, the best analogy is that DCC is like a well-engineered Ferrari, but its showroom has the curtains drawn. Only a few diehards and staff know anything about it.

Think Tesla. Everybody has heard about it, even if they don't know much about it. The reason is that the company has every market site and journo on its speed dial.

This is not the first time I have seen a company's shareholders basically abandoned by its board.
    My inbox has promotional stuff in it every day from a host of bitcoin companies. Yet the one of which I am a shareholder remains silent. Its quite bizarre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.